What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello there friends!I have a lake house that is a 5 minute walk to the beach. It can sleep about 16-20 people comfortably and has tons of fun amenities. We have been hosting for about a year now and still have a very low conversion rate. Tons of impres... Latest reply by Carey106
    • Lake house.jpg
    Just an idea I though I would share:We use brass discs (designed for dogs collars) on our keys with the apartment name and a phone number to call if the keys are found anywhere. This came in handy recently when a local supermarket called to say they had o... Latest reply by David11096
    Hi, My name is Naznin, I go by Naz.question to everyone, how I can get more guests and more requests?how to loop with all of you and conversations?wish all the best to everyone. Thanks,Naz Latest reply by Bettye6
    Hello, I am writing this for a friend of mine because she is not able to login to her account. She was permanently banned from Airbnb due to a dispute with a guest in which the guest stole money from her and she took appropriate legal action. Airbnb did... Latest reply by Shayla9