What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    My listing got sold. New owner is looking to keep under my Host profile the current reservations (just 2). The rest of the calendar will be open under the new profile (another host with the same property listed). Do I add him as a co-host to mine? Or do I... Latest reply by Bob297
    I want to offer for the month of December, January, February, March and April discounts for 2 listings: So a discount for 1 week and a discount for 4 weeks. When I offer a discount for 1 week it will not let me then use the same week for the 4 week disco... Latest reply by Marcin65
    Hi I uploaded some photos yesterday and the compression is quite bad. Is there any way to remediate the issue? All the photos are within the guideline. It seems a lot of people have complained about this but AirBnB still hasn't fixed the issue. Cheers.
    Hello, I am new to Airbnb in general. I have a listing here in Dakar Sénégal, I hosted my first client, however Airbnb suspended my calendar due to them not able to verify the address of my location. I have sent them the location contract multiple times a... Latest reply by Bhumika
    A few of my friends have tried to pull up my listing but have not found it. How can I tell if and where my listing is on the website? Any suggestions to improve my listing status? I there any specific thing I can do to ramp up my listing to show early wh... Latest reply by Dale1058