What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello Community Hosts, Im new to this chat room but not new to Air bnb hosting in Kzoo. Curious your thoughts about booking an entire home with air bnb. I typically host one bedrm apartments, occupied often. Do any of you host an entire home? If so, Im wo... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello! I cannot find my airbnb apartment it in the search or maps. Also when sharing the link to another person to see if they can view it, it doesn’t work and takes them to the Airbnb home page instead! This is my listing link with the listing name Bunga... Latest reply by Hello6
    HI all - i want to set my default setting to be blocked for my calendar so I can only open certain days as they are available. I had an issue where I didn't realize that my calendar was open and someone booked with the place is not available. How do I may... Latest reply by Bhumika