What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Vildana5
    I have an “off the beaten path” location, central to ALOT but my guests do ding me on location. My solution was to create an amazing guidebook and recommend that guests look at with “map” selected so they could see where we are in relation to activities…T... Latest reply by Joan2709
    I am new to the Airbnb community. I haven’t launched my property yet because of this question. I own a 3 bed 3 bath condo. The 2 bed and 2 bath are located in the main area with the living room, kitchen, and dining rooms. A 3rd bed and bath is located j... Latest reply by Kathy1315
    HelloI am reaching out to get your insight on the cancellation policy options listed on airbnb. I have mine listed as moderate but just had a guest cancel 1/2 way through his stay. He sent a message stating that he had a family emergency which we all kno... Latest reply by Bhumika