What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hey there, I am having some difficulty with my listing. I would like to add a sleepout bedroom suitable for 2 people as an additional option for guests to book but not included in the standard pricing. Can anyone suggest where to include in the listing? Latest reply by Nur785
    Hello there! I've been hosting on Airbnb for almost 6 years. And I am also a super host with many good reviews. But recently they just suspended my account and all my listings are suspended which means I can't get any new reservations and also to receive ... Latest reply by Ben688
    Hi all - I have a relatively new listing that I would love some feedback on. See https://airbnb.com/h/turtlebayfairway. The listing is new... but not completely new (I have 10 reviews all 5 stars). What is interesting is that I am getting very few views... Latest reply by Ben688
    • Screenshot 2023-04-26 165701.jpg
    Hello All,I have been speaking with this host for the past several weeks leading up to me arriving there this week. It finally dawned on me to ask around. Has anyone stayed with this host? **[Identifiable information removed in line with the Community Cen... Latest reply by Bhumika
    I am new to AirBnB. My first guest is currently checked in. my first 2-3 months booked up fast with Smart Pricing but my Superhost and friends think I’m leaving money on the table. I went ahead and INCREASED my minimum dollar amount within the Smart Prici... Latest reply by Lorna170