What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Guest asked to alter their booking for another night after staying up all night partying. This was a spur of the moment reservation. Local family had frozen pipe burst asking to move their Christmas and meal to our Airbnb only 1.2 miles away. Party would... Latest reply by Linda3481
    So I did a search and noticed my property isn’t showing for Dec 31. I contacted Support and was surprised to be told that a single night booking isn’t allowed for Dec 31 as part of the anti party policy. thank you Airbnb for making that decision for my pr... Latest reply by Gillian166
    I'm a new Property Manager/Primary Host in the US. Here's the situation:1) The Listing Owner wants me, the Primary Host, to handle all of the listing's finances. The payout method we are using is a bank account in my name, in order to fulfill the Listing ... Latest reply by Mirla0