What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    Morning. my list was suspended one week no on explanation for itI did lots of call I have few properties Airbnb business over 5 years. I have few hundred reviews. Average over 4.7 I don’t know what happened my question is Can my friend’s Airbnb account m... Latest reply by CiCi31
    I just listed a property in High Point, NC but when I search for any dates in April which is when I've made it available, my listing does not come up in the search no matter what I change to my search criteria. Does it take time for a listing to appear? Latest reply by Bhumika
    We have three accomodations on Airbnb (we are a professional host - B&B), but we are very hard to find on the map and in the search results. You have to zoom in extensively on the map to find us. This has been a problem for quite some time, and we can't s... Latest reply by Bhumika
    Hi everyone. I'm a new host and appear to have a problem with my listing. I've asked friends to do a few different searches and come up in some and not others, whether that be location specific, region, date specific and also categories I've tried speakin... Latest reply by Joelle43