What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Dorah3
    I am currently collecting and receiving from Airbnb the HOT 10.16% tax. Before they were only collecting the 6% state tax. BUt since I added the HOT tax they stopped collecting and sending on my behalf the 6% state tax. Does anyone know how I can set it u... Latest reply by Jenny
    My property is on a cliff with 100 foot drop. It is in Georgia, and I had an attorney write up a release to have renters sign. I do have the cliff in the listing with cautions. It is awkward to send and ask people to print and sign the release. Do I need ... Latest reply by Nina1463
    I have lost my SuperHost status due to a disagreement with one guest - one I feel Air BnB did not handle very well. Is it possible to have Air BnB review my overall status and reviews and consider striking the one review from my evaluation? One review, ... Latest reply by Nur785
    I have had 3 reservations that guests have canceled in the last month. I have never had this happen before. Is there something on my listing that is encouraging guests to cancel? I'm not getting any feedback from the guest to inform me of why they have ca... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hey,I own a property which is listed here on AirBnB by a property management company. I would like see the reports for this property such as bookings. income, expenses, etc. - separate from the management interface which the management company is using. I... Latest reply by Alon301