What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hello amazing Airbnb host, I have just set my pricing and minimal nights for Easter 2023. I don't want people booking in, in the middle of Easter. Ideally, I wouldn't want people to be able to check in on the Saturday, Sunday or Monday. I can't seem to fi... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I have the setting turned on that blocks off the day before and after bookings. The problem is when guests want to try and change their reservation those dates show as bookable for them on the calendar even though it would show as blocked off for a new r... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I want to advise Airbnb to provide a means by which a host can be reminded that some days have been blocked in his calendar by the HOST to prevent acceptance of guest mistakingly on those days that are blocked by the host. I am now losing one month of hos... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hi there, we are a new listing (have been live about one week) and we have 5 booking. However, we are not receiving any insights for our listing. The conversion and views are non-existent. Especially in the Host's destop and phone apps. The co-host can se... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0