What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Toby181
    For some reason, there is a wrong address on my listing. I went to "manage listing" and tried to change it in "edit" the location. I entered the proper location and clicked on save and it went right back to the wrong address Latest reply by Emiel1
    Close to purchasing my first investment property in another city and wondering how other people have managed this kind of situation? How did you go about finding a reliable cleaning service? Did you find someone in that area to manage property and the d... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hello Question for the group: Today we have had a guest go over there checkout time, despite our reminders, and hadn’t responded to our messages inquiring about their exit time. We have a guest coming in tomorrow, so we need time to turn it over. So we... Latest reply by Huma0