What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    Hi, I'm not sure my last conversation request went through. I'm getting texts from airbnb saying that I need to reply to a potential customer, but when I click on the link, it says it can't find the conversation. BUT that if I don't reply within 6 hours, ... Latest reply by Colleen253
    After careful consideration we decided not to include use of the kitchen for our listing, this is reflected in our listing price. Our listing also does not include the kitchen in the ammenities and states that the guests have access to the bedroom and bat... Latest reply by Julie4
    I've been struggling for years with the lack of half hour check in/out. My house rules and messages read check out 10.30am while the default airbnb setting is by the hour 10am. It reflects poorly to have unclear communication. The listing is orientated to... Latest reply by Anonymous
    Hello everyone,I have a problem with the localization of my apartment, because Airbnb does not recognize the name of the address; how can I fix this?( it is a road in the middle of the city, easy to find with maps and all the other maps!)Thank you in adva... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0