What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi. I have a small house which I'd like to let. My ideal customers might be 1) 2xadults plus 2 x kids. 2) 2 adults of either sex 3) 4 adults of mixed gender. I wish to avoid single sex groups of adults e.g 4 x rugby players or maybe a Hen party.... How do... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello Community!I have been hosting for a while and I have a new property which I would prefer to list for 7 or 14 day bookings which start and end on a Saturday. This is just for 6 weeks of the year in Summer when my usual cleaner is out of the country ... Latest reply by Thomas2281
    I am new to Airbnb and have set a minimum of 3 nights for a booking. I can't find my own property on a search using 'weekend'. Why is this? is it related to the 3 night minimum booking? Latest reply by Colleen253
    My address for my property is not recognized and keeps saying to modify and be more specific. I entered the postal address and it still says not accurate enough. Any suggestions? I’ve call support and they already are looking into it but maybe someone ha...
    Hi All,I’m preparing to host at home and didn’t realize I’d opened a profile many years back to be a potential guest. I was uploading my drivers license and reviewing information and the date of birth was wrong on my profile. I tried to change it but was ...