What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hi, I have my calendars between Airbnb and VRBO linked up. I blocked some days in my Airbnb calendar but I see when I go to my VRBO calendar they're still not blocked out; how long does this calendar sync usually take? Shouldn't it be immediately this w... Latest reply by Rowena29
    I know I can set my availability a certain amount of months ahead, but as I have a listing that is not winterized, it's not available during the winter months. In this case, I'd like to block out many months at a time without having to check back to mark ... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hello Everyone,This has been happening with Airbnb very often. This is my serious critise to Airbnb. How can I receive a double booking for unavailable dates when the google calendar is totally turned off. At the end we are paying penalty for that ? An... Latest reply by Evrim0