What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I just noticed my listing was not showing in any search results. I am a SuperHost and been with AirBNB for several years and never had a problem.Even if you just enter the exact condo description Emerald Towers West 1002.Another unit 2002 shows upEvident...
    Does your place have a patio or balcony? I am sure other hosts have these types of periodic, pop-up inquiries from Airbnb as you preview your listing. There are a series of these sorts of questions that tend to repeat. They are amenities that we already h...
    Hi,I am considering hosting by building an annex on my property, but I live near a small airport and actually under a flight path! The traffic is light during the day, and flights normally end at around 7 pm. I do also live near a motorway.Already, I'm th... Latest reply by Paul6251
    Greetings,I am reaching out as a new host with a few questions. I would like to block out certain days of the week so that they are not available for rent as well as change the price on certain days. Could I please receive assistance with this set up? Th...
    I have identical apartments on the same premises. Do I need to add them as separate listings on air bnb? If the same party requires to both apartments, how can this be done. Would appreciate your expertise advice. Best Sharmani Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0