What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    Hey y'all, A recent guest dinged me because she thought she was getting the whole house, but the guest unit is just the upstairs guest suite. I'm wondering if you, plural, have any suggestions for rewriting the listing so as not to give the wrong impress... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Looking for help please @Sarah977 or any other knowledgeable hosting folks I have just found a new listing in my area that has directly copied and pasted at least 6 of the passages in my listing and used them as her own. While I understand there are on... Latest reply by Geri26
    I have 87 days of availability for my unit this summer, and before I start taking reservations for nightly stays, I'd like to try to get a 2+month rental, so I have some more freedom and no turnovers. I set up the dates (June 22 - Sept 17), and set a 60-...