"We are missing some information from you" CCTV Guest security

Answered!
Olof18
Level 3
Santa Fe, Philippines

"We are missing some information from you" CCTV Guest security

Hello fellow hosts !

I have tried many times to add on that we have installed a CCTC camera on our listing under Guest security.

After pushing the SAVE button a message in small red print appears on my screen:

We are missing some information from you.

Thus making it impossible to add this fact to our listing.

I have contacted Airbnb and have had several ambassadors trying to sort this out to no avail.

Have anyone has the same problem when trying to add things under guest security/CCTV ?

Thank you in advance for any input into this mystery.

Best regards Olof

1 Best Answer
Olof18
Level 3
Santa Fe, Philippines

Thank you very much for your input.

It turned out to be completely my fault .

I did not know that I needed to scroll down

on the small rectangular response on my screen.

One learns 🙂

View Best Answer in original post

13 Replies 13
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Olof18 ,

Were you able to connect with other fellow hosts to get some ideas on how to do this? I was wondering if you could share some screenshots by DM so I can forward them to the Airbnb Technical Team.

Regards,

Paula

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

@Olof18 I am having the same issue and have refreshed my browser several times only to end up having to write everything out all over again. I go to click "save" and the little red lettering " we are missing information from you" persists even though I have checked it MULTIPLE TIMES. Nothing is missing. What is going on? I don't want to have to continue doing this over and over. That, plus I need this information saved for my listing! 

Hi there, did you get this resolved because I m having same issue and one of my information is missing.?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Eileen100 and @Rusnoor0 ! I'm sorry to hear that you're facing this technical issue. Could you please share some screenshots with me through DM? This way, I can help by reaching out to the relevant team.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Yeah-there are no ways to save the information under Guest Safety which I assume would be important. 

Are you only having this problem with a browser on a computer? Can you try to add using the Airbnb app?

Olof18
Level 3
Santa Fe, Philippines

Hello Joan !

Thank you for your response.

It turned out I needed to scroll down on

the small rectangular info on my screen.

I did not know that. Now I do 😉

Best regards, Olof

Olof18
Level 3
Santa Fe, Philippines

Hello Eileen100 !

The information was there but I did not know I had to

scroll down on the small rectangular info on my screen.

Hope your issue is alsosolved by now.

Best regards, Olof

Olof18
Level 3
Santa Fe, Philippines

Thank you vey much for your input.

on the small square info on my screen.

Now I do. My fault. One learns;-)

Olof18
Level 3
Santa Fe, Philippines

Hello Paula !

Thank you very much for reaching out.

It turned out to be completely my fault as the

information was there had I only known that I 

needed to scroll down on the small rectangular

info on my screen. One learns;-)

Thanx again..

Best regards, 

Olof

@Olof18 Hmmm...never had that problem but I'm in the U.S. I would add the CCTV information to "Other Things to Note" on the Listing page for now so you those that book still have the disclosure of cameras. You can also add in under House Rules temporarily, as guests have to agree to House Rules when they book.

Olof18
Level 3
Santa Fe, Philippines

Thank you very much for your input.

It turned out to be completely my fault .

on the small rectangular response on my screen.

One learns 🙂

Ahaaa...those "dreaded"  Save buttons that are strategically placed so Hosts can't see them! 🤣🤣