заблокированы мои квартиры

заблокированы мои квартиры

Всем привет. Сегодня с удивлением обнаружил, что из 4 выставленных квартир 3 оказались заблокированными в объявлениях. Подскажите, что я не правильно сделал?

Hello. Today I was surprised to find out that out of 4 offered apartments 3 turned out to be blocked in the ads. Tell me what I did wrong?

2 Replies 2
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Олександр3  It would seem that you are New to Hosting given the reviews that you have were only given this month.  The initiative to book with Ukrainians to support them was started at the beginning of the month and was intended to support existing hosts without multiple listings and generally for single ‘home share’ rooms in order to get financial help to those that probably needed it most.  There are some in the Ukraine who took advantage of this kindness and quickly created new listings or added many more.  One Ukrainian Host increased his from 2 rooms to 30.  Airbnb, I suspect, are carefully checking all new and additional listings to ensure that this does not happen.  I am so sorry for all you are going through, it is indeed a dreadful situation and my thoughts are with you 

Thank you very much for the clarification Kate. But these are really my apartments and I really turned to  Airbnb for help, since I am also a volunteer and this money goes to help refugees from the destroyed cities of Ukraine. In all my apartments, people who fled the war now live free of charge. We provide food and clothing. Each apartment will accommodate from 2 to 4 families with children and partly with animals. I just don't understand this kind of behavior on Airbnb's part. It's a shame they don't meet.