How do I join an AirBnB Host Community on Facebook?

Answered!

How do I join an AirBnB Host Community on Facebook?

Hello Collective Wisdom, looking for some help...

How do I join an AirBnB Host Community on Facebook? I've tried several times, and each time I get a message back saying "Unfortunately, we were unable to verify that you are a host or co-host. Therefore, we need you to resend us information from an area listing or profile with your name associated with it."

I have sent everything I can think of, starting with my listing:  which I have tried to put here but the system won't post my message with an HTML tag.

Talk about Catch-22!!

When trying to join, I've included my email addresses, both the one associated with the ABnB listing and an alternate, begging for a communication telling me what else I can provide.

If anybody out there has successfully penetrated this wall and can help me, I'd sure appreciate it!

TIA!

Ch.S.

1 Best Answer
Jennifer3225
Host Advisory Board Member
Port Severn, Canada

@Charles1222@nutth0

Thank you for taging me. The best person to reach out to is Sheila Boardman.  You can email her at sheila.boardman@ext.airbnb.com. Sheila has access to all the clubs and can direct you to the right one.

Thanks

Jennifer

Jennifer Schnier
7 Replies 7
Nutth0
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hi @Charles1222  I look at your profile, it look like you are in Canada. Below is a page on all Community FB may be you can choose the one that near your area and a Community leader who still active. 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs#groups

Jennifer3225
Port Severn, Canada

@Charles1222@nutth0

Thank you for taging me. The best person to reach out to is Sheila Boardman.  You can email her at sheila.boardman@ext.airbnb.com. Sheila has access to all the clubs and can direct you to the right one.

Thanks

Jennifer

Jennifer Schnier

@Nutth0   Thank you for this. I’ve been there and found two local groups I’d like to join. I have applied to both. I get an automated message back, saying they can’t verify I’m a host. I can’t get past that.   😢

Nutth0
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Charles1222 , I message your for asking your FB name.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Charles1222, this has been flagged to the Community Leader Team! You should have access now. Let me know if it works.

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Quincy @Nutth0  Many thanks for your help! I’m all set. 

@Jennifer3225 @Quincy   Thanks both! I’ve been in touch with Sheila and all is well. Your concern and initiative in reaching out to help me are much appreciated!