New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

New to the Community Center? Introduce yourself here โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‡

Hello everyone! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Welcome to the Community Center! ๐Ÿ‘‹  I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca   and we are thrilled to have you join us.

Let's kickstart this thread with a little about us Community Managers:

@Quincy : I'm from the Netherlands ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ I have been on the Community Center for 6+ years, and have been an Airbnb Host myself. I love cycling๐Ÿšฒ, playing footballโšฝ, and travelling๐ŸŒ . I love how dynamic and diverse the Community Center is as we meet Hosts from all around the globe. 

@Bhumika ๐ŸŒ I was born in Gujarat, India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ , and shifted to Toronto, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ last year! ๐Ÿ“ท I recently realized my love for photography and aesthetics. I love to capture mundane life and candid pictures. ๐ŸŒ† When I'm not working, you'll find me binge-watching thriller movies or exploring history.

@Paula : I am from Colombia ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด and currently living in British Columbia, Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. I have a passion for Latin American culture (I love to dance ๐Ÿ’ƒ) . I've had the opportunity to visit around 20 countries ๐ŸŒŽ and plan to visit many more. In my free time, I enjoy outdoor activities, especially mountain biking ๐Ÿšฒ and hiking ๐Ÿ”.

@Rebecca : I'm from Cardiff in Wales originally but being a military child and a veterans spouse, I've travelled and lived in a lot of different places in the UK and Europe. I'm an environmentalist ๐ŸŒฟ and like to minimise my impact on the planet ๐ŸŒŽ as well as volunteering in my local community.  I love sea swimming ๐ŸŒŠ yoga on the beach ๐Ÿง˜โ€ and I'm a children's yoga instructor too! ๐Ÿ™Œ 

Now it's your turn! Tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from? And is there something special about the location of your accommodation that you'd like to share?

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Warm regards,

Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

2,295 Replies 2,295
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Le81 ๐Ÿ‘‹

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. ๐ŸŽ‰

Feel free to start a conversation and ask any questions you may have!  ๐Ÿ˜Š

Quang Ngai sounds like it has so much to do and fantastic history! It's no wonder guests love visiting your place with so much natural beauty too. 

Have you got any plans with your Airbnb for the future? ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿก๐ŸŒป

-----

Le81
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Hi Rebecca, we plan to maintain our Superhost status for a whole year, then use a $100 Airbnb coupon for our next travel โค๏ธ 

Wangui0
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

Hello.I am Wangui from Nairobi ,Kenya. I am glad to finally join the community. My units are located at the heart of Nairobi City. 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Wangui0 ๐Ÿ‘‹

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. ๐ŸŽ‰ How long have you been a Host for? 

We're celebrating Nairobi this month for our City of the month June 2024: Nairobi ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช 

It would be great if you wanted to share your experience as a Host in Nairobi and share the wonderful things it has to offer! ๐Ÿค— 

-----

Anna15984
Level 2
Siena, Italy

Hi there, 
Our Villa is located on a tiny hilltop facing Siena's ancient walls to the North, the most beautiful Tuscan landscape to the South. We love our place and work hard to make it better and better!
best from

anna&mario

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anna15984 ๐Ÿ‘‹

Congratulations and a huge welcome to the Community Center! It's great to have you here with us. ๐ŸŽ‰

Your Villa sounds absolutely enchanting! The location, nestled on a tiny hilltop with views of Siena's ancient walls and the stunning Tuscan landscape, must be breathtaking. (Feel free to reply with some pictures!) It's clear that you have a deep love for your place and a strong commitment to continuously improving it. ๐Ÿ˜

Is there anything specific you're currently working on or any recent updates you'd like to share? We'd love to hear more about your journey and the unique experiences you offer to your guests. Keep up the fantastic work! ๐Ÿค—

-----

Rebecca,

Thanks a lot: we are delighted of joining the Community.
Just out with prices for 2025, and almost ready with a brand new clip about the Villa. Stay tuned!
best from lovely Siena
a&m

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're very welcome! 

How exciting! Do you create video/adverts for your property and if so, where do you share them? 

You might be interested in adding to our latest topic to share some support with other hosts! ๐Ÿ‘‰ What are some successful ways you've promoted your Airbnb listing? ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

By the way, if you type "@" and then the username, this will tag the member that you're replying to. This ensures that they get a notification that you've replied to them specifically ๐Ÿค—

I hope this helps to keep the conversation flowing, and if you've got any questions, just ask. Have a wonderful day! ๐ŸŒผ

-----

@Rebecca 

Hello everyone,

I'm Jacqueline ๐Ÿฅฐ I am from the beautiful Dominican Republic ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด and since 2022, I've had the incredible opportunity to start hosting guests from all over the world in the enchanting town of Bayahibe.

When I'm not busy creating memorable experiences for my guests, I love spending time with my dogs ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•โ€๐Ÿฆบ and enjoying the natural beauty of our surroundings. Hosting has been such a rewarding journey, and I'm thrilled to connect with fellow hosts here in the Community Center.

Just like many of you, I cherish the dynamic and diverse nature of our community. It's wonderful to meet hosts from all corners of the globe, each bringing their unique perspectives and experiences.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and sharing our hosting adventures!

Warm regards,

Jacqueline๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿพ

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Community Center! ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ด

It's fantastic to have you here, connecting with fellow hosts from around the world. Bayahibe sounds like a truly enchanting town, and it's incredible that you have the opportunity to share its beauty with guests from all over.

If you have any questions, want to share your hosting adventures, or simply connect with other hosts, this is the perfect place to do so. Is there anything specific you're hoping to learn or discuss with fellow hosts?

-----

We are in Maine, USA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ right next to Acadia National Park. Bass Harbor is where the best lobster in the world is caught ๐Ÿ˜ƒ The outdoors and nature are what we are all about and we are on the quiet side of Mount Desert Island. We enjoy hiking and just being one with the outdoors, and here is a great place to do that!

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Aaron1270 ๐Ÿ‘‹

Bass Harbor sounds amazing! Do you have a lot of guests that come to stay with similar interests? 

-----

@Rebecca Lots of guests have stayed with us because we are on the "quiet side" of Mount Desert Island. They can still enjoy Acadia National Park without all the hub bub and busy of Bar Harbor

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

It sounds wonderful @Aaron1270 - I love that escape from the hustle and bustle - a real retreat! I hope you'll share some photos and stories/experiences with us on the Community Center. Have you managed to have a look around? ๐Ÿ˜Š

-----

Hello Everyone, 
I just listed an appartment that is very important for me. I lived in the villa for many years with my parents, and the air is still filled with positive memories and good vibes. Unfortunately, they passed away a few years ago. As I work abroad in Austria, it is not possible for me to live in the apartment, so I decided to share this unique experience by renting out the entire first floor of the villa. The garden has hosted many family events, including wedding parties. I hope that many other would enjoy the expansive garden, maybe with children or simply sit alone under trees that are over 30 years old.