One of those days...

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

One of those days...

Hello All, 

Hope you are all well. 

In light of the madness and insane level of anxiety happening around us, would like to share the below- hope it brings a smile to your face and a lightness to your heart. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luxury-Andrex-Toilet-Paper/283817095350?hash=item4214d130b6:g:6wIAAOSwc99...

Screenshot 2020-03-16 at 23.54.34.png

Side note: thank god its "new" 

For those of you struggling, remember that this too shall pass and better days are coming. Statistically you have survived 100%  of everything life has thrown your way. Without any doubt, logically, you are stronger than you would ever give yourself credit for being. Keep on going and stay safe. 

Yadira 🙂

28 Replies 28
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

You have to love a good pun, good work @Ian-And-Anne-Marie0 : )

In all seriousness, I hope his supplies haven't become this desperate....he might get a few strange looks in the allotment! haha

I'm happy to send you and your friend one of my rolls if it's come to this. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Bahahahaha haha haha.....

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

HAHAHA @Yadira22 !

If you really need some, I can pop some over to your place. I'm sure all our mini local communities can help each other out if we're caught out on the bog!

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Yadira22
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Thank you @Stephanie but we are sorted. We buy in bulk and have been doing this since before Airbnb as it makes more financial sense (used to work as an FMCG buyer/vendor) and we have storage space.

This whole idea of exchange of food etc could be a lovely community idea. 

Good luck and stay safe all! 

Alon1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Yadira22 @Stephanie @Lizzie @Ian-And-Anne-Marie0 @Sandra126 @Ute42 @sarah977

It's far more likely to end up in a Modern Art Museum as a symbol for our times, and eventually go under the hammer for millions.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Alon1 I wonder if after the hammer goes down it will shred into lots of mini pieces, like the Banksy....then it will be worth even more! 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Alon1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You have to hand it to whoever handles our NHS social media accounts 🤣

https://youtu.be/-p7txvogAJw

Mike-And-Helen0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Yadira22 @Alon1 @Lizzie @Cathie19 @Sarah977 

There is a pub here that (before they were closed) offered pints in exchange for loo rolls.

They got so many they're now giving them away.

Alon1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

On a serious note:

Coronavirus: Toilet roll alternatives blocking sewers

• 20 March 2020