Pricing bug, weekends have lower rates

John5097
Level 10
Charleston, SC

Pricing bug, weekends have lower rates

I changed back to having a fixed price but the weekends are showing a lower price than the weekdays. There is also no longer an option for weekend pricing. Is this intentional to force host to use smart pricing? I was just giving smart pricing a try and now every time I try to change back to a fixed rate there is some bug that have a lower price. I changed the first few weekends that I have available but all of the weekends for the future are lower than my set price. 

@Stephanie @Liv @Quincy 

If someone could pass this on or suggest how to report it, would appreciate it. 

5 Replies 5
Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @John5097 ,

Thanks for flagging, I'll do some digging on this for you.

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Wow thanks @Stephanie 

Screen shot for January showing bug of lower price on weekends, and second screen shot using the Aibnb price tip, that suggest price of $105 for the weekend and what smart pricing would set. 

I wish I still had weekend pricing option also. Smart pricing has always been off and adjust to what I set my prices to be. I also have all 5* reviews including value and liked setting my own prices. Thanks for passing it on! 

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 1.08.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-12 at 1.09.49 PM.png 

@Stephanie 

It still has this bug problem. I guess Airbnb wants to prevent me from using a set nightly rate. Thanks for looking into this anyway. Maybe I'll try a channel manager and use other listing platforms as well. 

John5097
Level 10
Charleston, SC

@Stephanie @Liv 

This finally got fixed and I have fixed pricing now and the option for weekend pricing again! 

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the update @John5097  and sorry it took so long! Happy hosting 🙂

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines