What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Raman98
    How do I settle a dispute? I thought Airbnb held a bond for my place - but i can't seem to contact them anywhere to settle payment for cleaning carpets, damage to paintwork and extra cleaning due to the place being filthy..... Any help gratefully received... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Called with an issue on Friday 8/21/20Due to Covid they are understaffed and having operators who answer the phones take down info and then an agent will call you back. I’ve escalated my issue and it’s been marked urgent. How long is it taking them to cal... Latest reply by Debra300
    On Aug 22, 2020, A case manager from AirBnb, Cedrick John, cancelled a reservation two months ago ON MY BEHALF, without even consulting me or letting me know, but only sent a notice afterward. Even the notice did not allow me any chance to respond. It is ... Latest reply by Albert11
    Puerto Rico has been experiencing earthquakes since December and has been non stop, everyday trembles. Due to the safety of the island and the uncertainty of electricity, supplies, flights, etc. I wanted to cancel my trip to PR and try to use the money I ... Latest reply by George641
    I received this email from airbnb community support; Simon B, Aug 24, 2020, 8:48 AM PDT: Hi Daniel, As an alternative to providing us with a copy of your government ID, to verify your identity as the account holder, please log into your account within th... Latest reply by Emiel1
    HiI have been using smart pricing with success for over 2 years but this year all my reservations are at my minimum price which is ok but thats not why i choose smart pricing, has it been turn off due to covid 19? Has anyone else experienced this? I thoug... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Hello sorry for the bad English but i have a question. Air bnb doesnt resapond and the emergency hotline is not available. Were on gran canaria atm. Ita planned from 17 august to 17 September. The flat has no air condition. The flat has only 2 fans i can... Latest reply by Emilia42