What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Charlotte1398
    I have a booking for a guest with no reviews at all. Guest joined Air B n B 2019. My max night stay is usually 7 but somehow she has managed to book for 11 nights. . My accommodation is self contained but under the same roof as the main house in which I l... Latest reply by Huma0
    I cannot find anymore the way to check my "prestazioni" into the Airbnb App. I go in the "Prestazioni" leaflet but I can't changer my announce to check the "Prestazioni" of each of my listing. Finally I can't undertstand the way this page works. Thank you...
    Sneakers were taken by guest, and she left me same colour, but old and worn, different brand. Smaller and awful, as I do need feminine looking sneakers, I have original box to prove mine was KangaROOS, new, size 12wide, ladies, hot pink all over.. She lef... Latest reply by Debra300
    So as I am reading here in the host forum, I won’t hold my breath waiting for Airbnb to pay my claim. My question is Why even bother to advise guests there is a security deposit if it is optional for them to pay? That is just ridiculous!! I had blatant d... Latest reply by Louise0