What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Mohamed1179
    A guest enquired recently about booking one of our properties on Airbnb for 2.5 months.Despite guest claiming to have a budget of less than half the cost of the home, guest still booked the property a few minutes after enquiring and received a 99 percent ... Latest reply by Veronica-Of-Excel-Proper0
    I have been a part of Airbnb for over 3 years, hosted over 700 guests, and have nearly 500 reviews. For the first time ever, I have had to reach out to Airbnb customer service due to guest review. The review that was left that was not only a completely fa... Latest reply by David1200
    Greetings- The place I am planning to host my in person experience when things open up is requesting I have liability insurance. Does Airbnb have a plan to purchase or cover me for hosting in person experiences? Where do I find this information? Thank yo... Latest reply by Debra300
    Hi all - I have a vacation rental in South Florida, where state executive order has prohibited us from accepting new reservations or check ins. We ended up with a bunch of cancellations, understandably, but now something strange is happening. Over the pa... Latest reply by Andrea4477