What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Charlotte1440
    Hi all! So I recently had a guest book and she had stated she was excited to stay in our "adorable condo". Fast forward to the day of check in and before the 3pm check in time I get a message saying, " Place is terrible I wouldn't let my dog stay there". ... Latest reply by Ann72
    My previous guests had a wild party which broke some fixtures of my home and they stole some items. I need to report this to Airbnb either within 14 days or before my next guest shows up, which is today. How do I do that when I can't get in touch with a... Latest reply by Nanxing0
    Hi fellow hosts, in Slovenia we are currently banned to rent out our properties due to rhe coronavirus. In the past few weeks I have recieved to very simillar messages to the letter, only the phone numbers where different. One was 2 weeks ago - he sent a ... Latest reply by Denys17
    I recently joined with a channel manager and just noticed the little key icon has disappeared when I wanted to send my guest check-in guide and directions via AirBnB app on my phone today. I have wasted much time on the phone today trying to get to the b... Latest reply by Jenny-and-Tom0
    I have a rental for almost two weeks. I didn't stay at the place for the first four days because I had a guest. I have been staying here for two days and I saw a live roach crawl from under my bed during the day. It was literally crawling straight to my l... Latest reply by Nanxing0
    Airbnb has asked hosts to offer their homes to first responders during this crisis. Its nice that they came up with the idea, and it's wonderful that people are opening their entire homes for these fine people. It's no skin off Airbnbs back, costs them no... Latest reply by Saffi3