What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    I’m a host and I need help removing a guest and cancelling their reservation. I’ve waited on the phone with airbnb for hours and no one picks up. What do I do?Who cancels the reservation? I can’t do it online since it’s already started. I can’t reach anyo... Latest reply by Emre51
    Our guests were expected to arrive tomorrow. They let me know this afternoon they would be cancelling due to a sore throat. They say they are expecting a full refund. Our cancellation policy is moderate, and they booked the trip 3 weeks ago. Am I obliga... Latest reply by Michelle142
    Dear airbnbWhy our cancel rate is sooo high, we never cancel our guest but asked by them to do so in Covid situation. Anyway we asked Airbnb before we did, and staff told us we won't be penalty by this. Please we are serious on Hosting.