What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Elisa
    GoodCleanersFinder is a cleaning company based in Switzerland offering Airbnb hosts tailored cleaning solutions in The Netherlands to delight their guests: - Room specific cleaning services based on where you will be hosting (or the entire home)- Laundry ... Latest reply by Quincy
    GoodCleanersFinder is a cleaning company based in Switzerland offering Airbnb hosts tailored cleaning solutions to delight their guests: - Room specific cleaning services based on where you will be hosting (or the entire home)- Laundry service including b... Latest reply by Quincy
    I need information about homes requiring acknowledgment to be a member of a shared ownership. Has anyone ever booked a home with these conditions?
    We had a guest who recently instant booked for 3 nights. After checking in and staying for a night, Airbnb notified us that they will be cancelling the guest’s reservation and he must leave because he has breached Airbnb policy (no details given to us due... Latest reply by Nanxing0