What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Jerry610
    The state of Maine just released new guidelines yesterday, and I’m looking for advice from other hosts in Maine. So... I had to cancel all my May and June reservations, because they were out-of-staters. Only residents of Maine are allowed at hotels and s... Latest reply by Shiri6
    Hi Airbnb hosts It appears to me the $250m Covid19 support from Airbnb only covers a tiny portion of the bookings I had that were cancelled due to Covid19 (for bookings made before March 14 and for stays up to May 31) because of the way Airbnb structure t... Latest reply by Huma0
    Hi Aussie hosts i was reading up on the JobKeeper payments, as hosts are we entitled to receive the Jobkeeper payment? given that we are technically sole traders and the Covid 19 has significantly impacted in our income because in the ATO website there i... Latest reply by Minna11
    I just got my SBA loan deposited directly into my checking account. I run an Airbnb business that earns approximately $50K annually. It has, in every sense of the word, dried up completely. In fact, the Santa Cruz County Board of Supervisors has made it i... Latest reply by Greg1385