What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Michelle4276
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but I have July guests reaching out for cancellations. We are okay to let them and waive our normal policy, but at present the "extenuating circumstances" only applies to mid-June. I was wondering if they get their boo... Latest reply by Lisa723
    IT's a CON. If you operate a flexible cancellation policy you don't get compensated. Only if you offer a punitive cancellation policy do you get compensated. In my book, if you offer a flexible cancellation policy you are a better host than one that does... Latest reply by Helen350
    Why is it somehow every decision Airbnb makes, even a good one has to have a caveat? They are now allowing to cancel the remainder of reservations penalty free to convert to long term but giving us a week to do that. That means in a week I need to make a ... Latest reply by Huma0
    I just learned that Airbnb has retroactively disqualified reservations by adding a new, previously undisclosed provision -- now only reservations cancelled by guests on or after March 14, 2020 are eligible for Airbnb's 25% support payments for Superhosts....