What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by S-O-Q-U0
    I just learned that Airbnb has retroactively disqualified reservations by adding a new, previously undisclosed provision -- now only reservations cancelled by guests on or after March 14, 2020 are eligible for Airbnb's 25% support payments for Superhosts....
    I have read that hosts will be given the option of which cleaning regimen they want to use dependent upon a 24-hour or 72-hour blackout date in between guests. when were they going to start implementing this procedure and asking hosts which option they we... Latest reply by Steve219
    I just received the below email. To extend the extenuating circumstance without extending the 25% reimbursement is completely unfair to hosts. Here’s what you need to know: If guests need to cancel a reservation with a check-in between June 1 and 15, the...
    Let me start by saying that any support for hosts is a fantastic gesture and airbnb should be in no way obliged to do such a thing. Secondly having called them yesterday they loosely implied that the details of the scheme were not yet finalised...however.... Latest reply by Mark3205
    Hi, I decided to stop renting my apartment, which I also rented out through Airbnb for short-term rent, and I would like to ask you: - How do I notify the platform about this? - How will I see if they owe me and where will I apply to ask Airbnb send th... Latest reply by Linda108