What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Armand-Henri-Louis0
    Anyone know the fine print on VRBO? Are they also screwing over hosts in the CoViD19 crisis or taking care of hosts? Are they providing 'pandemic-resistant' insurance for all involved? If hosts' evolving concerns can be addressed, there's a real opportu... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Does anyone know what the policy is regarding a guest that has tested positive for the virus and now has to self quarantine while they are your guest? Latest reply by Helen427
    Hi Community, I don't know how many you are being affected by the pandemic. My Airbnb, which was normally full has lost all reservations until middle of April. I am wondering how I can offer my space, which has a separate entrance and is contained, to ...
    There will come a day when we have other things to talk about. Any old hosts remember the incessant posts for *where's my dollar* when Airbnb was rounding off?I'm hoping we will have a fantastic new topic soon. Latest reply by Lizzie
    It was clear, a guest I was hosting didn't read the house rules and I have in writing he agreed to them. I addressed the issue there no additional guests allowed on property w/o my permission (The guy showed up with four of his friends & stood outside my ... Latest reply by Amanda282