What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Layla81
    I clearly state in my Property introduction that I charge an additional fee per guest, but the guest did not read this and left the booking as 1. This was within my non refundable window... I found out, on the same day that the guest knew there were six p...
    Hello, so I tried too book a place near where I work because I wanted a quick get away for my girlfriend and I. I did everything right and i got the confirmation and everything like normal. (This isn’t my first time or anything) I have good ratings and no... Latest reply by Linda108
    I took a month break due to family issues. Since I have been back (2 weeks), I have received three inquiries with brief two sentence statements asking me to call them to answer questions. I had never gotten these kinds of inquiries before. Of course th... Latest reply by Linda272
    Hello! I'm a recent super host, and had my first request for an extended stay (2 months). In the listing, I limit stays to 27 nights. I live in a state where the tenant status would apply to a guest residing at our place for over a month. Can I suggest ... Latest reply by Linda108
    I group of guest checked in on Dec 24 and Checked on on Jan 1st. Once they left. I found my house was like robbed by someone. It was HUGE mess. I opened claim in resolution center right away on the same day. 1 week later, I received an email from Airbnb. ... Latest reply by Maia29
    Wondering what tax forms to use, and what I might be able to deduct?