What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Saimir7
    Hello Everyone!! I'm Esma from İstanbul;) I have a flat in the city center in Mecidiyeköy and it’s so close to Taksim and old istanbul . An awesome 2 beds!! The reason for my polite message is that I will be visiting London 21st-28th Of March and I was w...
    Hi,We have only been letting our flat out since mid September 2019,had various things of interest with guests but nothing we can’t handle.Every guest who leave us feedback give 5 stars for everything but had a couple who give 4 stars for value, if our pl... Latest reply by Ian611
    For those of you who have registered a Co-Host, how have you arranged remuneration? Have you arranged it privately? Alternatively, have you given accommodation to someone in exchange for help managing the airbnb along with some of the cleaning? Latest reply by Lisa723
    I booked a room that was insta-book, and my host sent me a message saying that she was away on military training, so I had to confirm with another party. I texted the number she provided, and the guy said that I have some wrong information because he does... Latest reply by Quincy
    Software is complaining that my overall rating requires work! (despite being >4.9). And reports erroneously, as below. Anyone else spotted this bug/ glitch or know if it has been reported? Latest reply by Colleen253
    • Airbnb.JPG
    Hey! have an agent who manages my house with airbnb rentals, i live on another place. everything goes through him. unfortunately not completely satisfied how it was handled with cleaning, value for money etc. Have taken this up several prisoners with the ... Latest reply by Anonymous