What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    My listing is immediately adjacent to Banff National Park, When you search Banff, my listing comes up, however, if you select the category National Park, my listing is NO longer. My booking ability has now been reduced so greatly I actually do not think ... Latest reply by Vina358
    I sometimes do searches in a separate browser to check where my listing is showing up in the search results. I'm not sure when this behavior changed but it looks to me like a bug has been introduced when you search with the "Instant Book" filter toggle b... Latest reply by Ann72
    Hi, All my listings on Airbnb has been suspended. I’ve been trying to contact support and no one has been able to help or give me an answer on why all my listings has been suspended. I’m currently hosting several guests and some upcoming has been cancel... Latest reply by K121
    I'm a property manager and have been with airbnb for several years. 6 days ago my 17 listings were suddenly and without warning suspended. I have since tried to get an explanation from airbnb on what the problem is and when my listings will be working aga... Latest reply by Amit225
    Hi everyone, As a relative newby to Airbnb, I am getting quite frustrated with the pricing options on this platform. I tried smart pricing for awhile and found that the prices range was ridiculous. The lows were SO low, just doable. So I turned smartprici... Latest reply by Lillian53
    I haven’t had a good experience trying to host. I’ve had people book last minute then Airbnb not let them because it was last minute even after I’ve sent special offers. Then I get these messages saying that these people might be scamming me. Does anyone ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Just a theory of mine which makes sense of the platform redesign and the AI role in controlling and directing the user's Search activity.The more time the user spends Searching the more data is collected. The user's profile is expanded every minute and d... Latest reply by Susan990
    We recently launched an AirBnB in Myrtle Beach/Socastee and are in need of a cleaning service to help supplement when our primary cleaner is unavailable. Does anyone have any recommendations or resources that we can look into? Thank you. Latest reply by Erica1341