What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    Whoever said the guests now are worse than before Covid - is right.After a year-long pause, I am back to hosting. Yey. I had 5 groups of guests last month.group - 4 young guys. Left a mess behind.group - booked a month in advance, then rescheduled their... Latest reply by Wendy1409
    Where are the meaningful stats? I’m surprised that AirBnB has absolutely nothing. I recently changed my listing from a single bed to a bunk bed listing to accommodate more guests. I was curious to see whether this would affect my booking rate. I’m interes... Latest reply by Ryan2594
    Can a cohost request payment from a guest ? When I use the link provided it defaults back to my personal travel account. I’m needing to complete a payment for an additional service that a guest is opting to add to their stay. Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, I was hoping for some advice on how to proceed and review a guest. My property was booked by a lady for 3 people. Asked if there was parking for their van as it was a work trip so was led to believe she was going to be there. On further investigati... Latest reply by Rachel2189
    We have been Airbnb hosts for at least 5 years. Overall, we have had wonderful guests and we have been very happy with the communication from Airbnb when we have needed support. Unfortunately, we cannot say that this past week has been the case. We had a ... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I am a co-host with my partner, but he is the primary. When I log in I can see our listings and see that they are labeled "Superhost", but I can't see any reviews. It says I have 0 reviews. In addition, my partner will be able to see messages in our re...
    I planned my trip to yellowstone from June 14th to 21st. I booked airbnb in Island Park, ID. Before the trip I got to know that there is flooding in yellowstone and Island Park, so I cancelled my trip. I tried to file claim against Extenuating Circumstanc... Latest reply by Gwen386