What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hi , I wonder if someone could help please? I'm pretty experienced AirBnb host, but this has me stumped... I have strict cancellation policy. On 25th May, my guest booked for 6 nights in june (june 20-26) On 30th May, they cancelled. AirBnB then said my ... Latest reply by Simon364
    @Mike-And-Jane0, @Inna22 , @Kate867 , @Helen427 , @Huma0 All, check your notifications on your app or browser. Apparently, Airbnb sent June 11 that they are reinstating Hosts listing descriptions starting June 30. AND an explanation was given. Latest reply by Huma0
    Ever since the start of 2017 I have been able to retrain my Superhost status with each assessment but, I think I am going to loose it come this next assessment due 30th June because I will fall slightly short of the 4.8 overall requirement.Over the past 1... Latest reply by Huma0
    • 4 x 5 reviews 4.png
    • Critical reviews 8.png
    I noticed the field to enter a securiy deposit has disappeared.Also no security deposit mentioned anymore on my listing.Has the feature retired, did I miss an announcement about it ? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi everyone, One of the things I love about our Community Center is the mutual respect and collaboration, which is noticeable throughout. Any given member, regardless if they've been on the CC from day one, or they just discovered it, can log in, sea... Latest reply by Annie1372
    • Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 15.10.33.png
    Hi there! My husband and I have a co hosting opportunity for an Airbnb a couple hours from our home. We would be managing messages, inquires, write reviews, update calendar and pricing, restock the Airbnb with supplies once a month as well as doing genera... Latest reply by Viviana374