What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Terrifying situation yesterday. I am located in the mountains of Tennessee. I was booked for ALL weekends (only do weekends after May) through July, with several in August, October and November. After being asked to 'update' my information (never was as... Latest reply by Deb75
    Hi, really stressed right now... what help can I get... I booked a month in advance for a 2-month-long accomodation in Sydney for my internship.After two weeks the host requested for a 20% increanse in price to which I declined.Maybe I should have known b... Latest reply by Nak282
    Anyone old enough to remember the "New Coke" fiasco? Around 1985 Coca-Cola was losing sales and decided to rebrand under a new formula called "New Coke." It was a complete marketing failure and after 3 months they brought back the original formula and cal... Latest reply by Suzanne302