What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Zequille0
    Hey, so my current guest has told me she feels uncomfortable due to some throw-up in the hallway of the apartment, saying that the cabinets were sticky, refrigerators and floors have crumbs, and also because of rodent sticky trap was placed under the sin... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Has anyone else experienced the same fraud? Our method of payout was switched without any notification from Airbnb. Emails about payouts were sent as usual but the money were sent to a fraudulent Payoneer account. A week later we realized that we have not... Latest reply by Joseph1464
    My husband and I booked an Airbnb for the month of October. The full amount of $4,000+ was immediately charged to our credit card. I called to find out how we could make payments, considering that we are senior citizens on a fixed income. I was told that ... Latest reply by Pat271
    Since September 2021 Aibnb has been changing my calendar (opening dates and blocking weekdays), changing my pricing below my minimum and they call it a "technical glitch with unknown time of resolution". They have also changed my listings algorithm and no... Latest reply by Samara-and-Drew0
    What policies does Airbnb have to protect guests from being kicked out by spiteful hosts last minute? Situation: Moved from out of state and renting until home is ready for move in. Paid host for over a month stay, $5k+. Host asked if we can allow showin... Latest reply by John5097