What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    Hello! I hope you are doing well. My name is Tatum and I am a Santa Monica local looking for opportunities to co-host airbnbs. I’ve been working in marketing and social media management for about 2 years now but I would love to dive into the world of hosp... Latest reply by Quincy
    With the summer release Airbnb introduced Categories. In the UK we are missing a very important category and that is Cottage. Please can you tell us when this might be added to the search. Latest reply by Rhys18
    Hello Airbnb Community. I'm a long-time super host on the platform who runs an Airbnb business in my primary residence. After a recent guest stay, my account was suspended and I have absolutely no data or evidence to justify the suspension. I gave the gue... Latest reply by Cathi4
    Today when I review upcoming reservations for tomorrow I noticed a reservation that when I open the conversation thread it pops up a message "Limit Message Delivery: Someone in this conversation no longer has access to Airbnb and can't get messages", and ... Latest reply by Huma0