What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Tush63
    We have a no pets House Rules. (Our insurance company doesn't allow it.) With it clearly stated in our listing I received this request from a guest. How do you Decline a guest who is requesting a stay which violates house rules without being penalized ... Latest reply by Cherie-and-Bill0
    I can't seem to find an answer to a pretty simple question regarding the use of Amazon Echo devices in an Airbnb. The question is, do you set up a completely separate Amazon account or use your own account with certain restrictions in place? The property ... Latest reply by Dana1156
    I feel something wrong I didn't see any advert from u about all my my appartments in Dokki , Dream Land and Alexandria ... u made alot before and I see my appartments photos every where but now nothing so no guest came from long time onley one Latest reply by Monica2115
    My daughter and I (or should that be 'daughter and me'...?!) have a listing each of different parts of my house. As she has limited time currently and I co-host for her anyway we need a joint profile in order for me to be able to issue refunds and general... Latest reply by Mary996
    Hi all. We were staying at an Airbnb in Paris when the flat was broken into and many of our things were stolen. Is there any recourse to Airbnb? Or do we have to go through the owners homeowners insurance? or do I have to go through my homeowners insuranc... Latest reply by Nora974