What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Tush63
    Hi All, I have been a host for 3 properties now and would like to co-host remotely for other hosts. can anyone give insight on how to connect with other hosts, or give words form their experience. Latest reply by Helen3
    @Airbnb I like many others were put in a position to accept travel credit in lieu of a refund when the covid-19 pandemic started in 2020. I understand that the current rules are that this credit must be redeemed and the travel booking must begin before 3... Latest reply by Nat11213
    I recently started getting a string of some strange reservation requests. It’s always start like that: “ I see on your picture you have multiple couches in this room.” Or “ I see you mention a dog in your listing” or “ I read you are not allowing to use t... Latest reply by Normen0
    Hi all! I host apartments in a quadruplex, so all my guests are each others neighbors for their stay. One of my guests checked-in for their 4 day vacation, spent one night here, then the following day, today, I receive the cursed message. The guest said ... Latest reply by Mary996
    Well, maybe not directly. But I have faith that this forum is a great outlet to have our concerns heard and passed along by the moderators. Search results for guests are currently extremely vague. All listings pretty much display the same limited amoun... Latest reply by Stephanie1933
    Hey I’m looking to stay at this place for $250 per night in NYC. The listing only has photos from the website of the actual building. It’s a new listing with no reviews. It also says the host is verified. Is this too good to be true?? Thanks. https://www.... Latest reply by Emiel1