What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Stanwick0
    Yep... you read that right. A drunk woman passed out on the couch and released her entire bladder. Bottom cushions soaked. Base frame soaked. Even the back of the sofa got hit at the bottom of the cushions. This is not to mention they attached adhesive ho... Latest reply by Jenny
    Hi good evening, I have an unit in Prague 1 and looking for a co-host to take care of it, if you're interesting, please email me at ** thanks a lot! With best regards, Grace **[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note th... Latest reply by Quincy
    I searched the community boards, and don't see a recent post about this... My new iphone 13 is not sounding with push notifications. My settings haven't changed in the AirBNB app or within iphone settings. They are all ON, my ios is the most recent ver... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hi i really need help how to sort it out how to cancel two bookings because of positivt covid result. I have one guest who is arrivning tomorrow and one at sunday! I feel sorry for my guest and I will help them as much as I can. Please help me! Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi guysMy first guest has arrived, all smooth with the check in, they got all the instructions and keys. But in the Airbnb App is not marked as arrived yet...Do I need to mark the guest as arrived somewhere?Or is the guest that need to do so? I would ... Latest reply by M199
    Hi there - I am taking bookings for August and September. We live on an island off the coast of the UK which has had some local travel restrictions to and from it during lockdown. If travel restrictions to the island were once again put in place due to... Latest reply by Wladyslaw0