What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rachelle146
    Hi, today I encountered a bug that made my old original account inaccessible.During login, I accidentally entered my phone number and was asked to fill in registration details.I entered everything (with the mail of my old account) because I was in a hurry... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Dear @Airbnb I highly support sex work and sex workers and many are LGBTQ+, BIPOC, and disabled. Many sex workers have stated that they have stayed at an Airbnb, did not do any sex work whatsoever during her time there, but was prohibited from getting a... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I had a guest that wrote a bad review : I was taking a evening nap and was awakened by loud voices so I went to check , and of course the guest had 4 people in the room talking loudly in creole so I politely said hello twice before I could get their atten... Latest reply by Anonymous