What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Alicia1401
    Ok gang - need some help. I have 5 properties in 3 different states and 3 cleaners whom I must communicate reservations. Air BnB is my only platform. My process so far has been to export upcoming reservations into a CSV file - sort by listing then send th... Latest reply by Emiel1
    My listing states 2 guest maximum. I accepted a booking with three guest after they pleaded with me. Then they brought 4 guests. So I just dealt with it. The place is so small. Even 3 people it gets crowded. 4 is out of the question. What ... Latest reply by Tami264
    The day they were to arrive my guests texted with a dilemma. They had no one to leave their cat with and asked to bring him. We have a strict no pet policy in the cottage but I offered an alternative. I suggested they set him up in my studio which... Latest reply by Helen3
    We love our air bnb holidays. 2020 we lost Lot of money due to COVID cancellations of our bookings. I notice now that most bookings seem to have a full refund policy if you cancel the day prior. I’m hoping this is correct. Latest reply by Debra300