What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Dan-Mihai0
    At considerable time and expense, we converted our apartment building to a Hotel. This allows us to have more short term rental units at our building. But in the last couple of weeks, we haven't had any new reservations. Then I noticed we've been delisted... Latest reply by Bobby82
    I've just been left a stinker by a guest. To say he was OTT was an understatement. He told me beforehand it was coming when seeking a refund. I have a strict no refund policy so stood my ground given his refusal to engage with me over minor issues I could... Latest reply by Siobhan103
    I have a one bed apartment that has recently been totally trashed by a guest. I let it out to a couple who used the self check in. I had a message from a neighbour on the first night at about 1am saying there was a party there. I went straight there to fi... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I recently joined airbnb and want to make a booking. My host is a little concerned about my profile, because it has no reviews. I think it can help if I verify my profile with government ID. But I am stuck at this step. I am loading more and more photos o... Latest reply by Serhii15
    Dear Airbnb hosts, consumer guests, Airbnb employees, and Brian CEO, This message is specific and relevant to a widespread chronic problem 1. Drew (an Airbnb seller) has accused me (a 30-night stay consumer) in a public statement of making odd requests... Latest reply by Lorna170
    So what do I do when I have been at my Airbnb for six days now and five out of the six days a different gentleman has been in here every day. Yesterday while I was showering a gentleman not and I told him I was in the shower and I panicked because I had n... Latest reply by Danielle1275