What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Serban8
    Hi AllI have instant book for guests that have a verified profile and previous good reviews from other hosts. “Ryan” fit this criteria so was able to book my house. I checked his profile and found it was of someone scuba diving, it could have been anyone.... Latest reply by Ally43
    Guests were messier than 2 people on the reservation. Its a couple but both beds slept in. Tons of coffee pods usedband beer cans left. Neighbors think they had another couple over but we didn't see it on the Ring. We don't watch it constantly. How would ... Latest reply by Alex-And-Rhea0
    Airbnb has opened the door of many homes for people like me, Digital Nomads and Travelers. It has allowed me the opportunity to experience new cultures, meet new friends, and immerse myself within a community. However, as I continue to travel I start to u... Latest reply by Sarah977
    On another vacation rental site, they offer the guest insurance to cover damages in the apartment/house. On the owner's rate page, they can stipulate the amount of insurance; $59 for $1500 etc. etc.We've had excellent results using it, even down to paying... Latest reply by Cherie71
    We hosted a family with two cars which we were already skeptical about parking. She assured us that her husband leaves for work at 6.00 am and will keep both cars out of out way. We also mentioned about the laundry situation. When they arrived her husband... Latest reply by Sarah4304