What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Juan5444
    Hello, dear community!Please help us with your advice in case we have.We booked a vacation on December 21-26, and unfortunately about 4 days before our government decided to update the restrictions and banned flying to the destination we chose.Our flight ... Latest reply by Huma0
    I don't know when this change occurred, but the default setting for Instant Book is "On." That is a change from when I hosted some years ago. I recently created a new listing and was caught off-guard when I had 2 bookings "confirmed" -- that I hadn't ev... Latest reply by Huma0
    • for uncompleted listings, Instant Book is already On.jpg
    • Instant Book is the default - even before finishing.jpg
    • I have barely begun the listing --- Instant Book is default On.jpg
    Hi Airbnb, Is there any reason why no response has not been provided for a resolution logded on 20 September 2021? I have sent over 10 emails, called 5 times and countless chat support via the app. it was interesting enough that one of the staff claimed e... Latest reply by Huma0
    I wrote a great review for what I though was an awesome stay in Spokane, WA last week. Then the host emailed me on Christmas Eve to tell me he is filing a claim against me for hidden damages. Scrooge now claims I bent the frame on a sofa bed and the sofa ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Tried to purchase a gift certificate this evening. Declined twice (on 2 different credit cards). I called the credit card companies and they told me they had approved the transaction by then it was declined by launchgiftcards.com Heads up! Latest reply by Emiel1