What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Sophia
    This post is regarding Airbnb accomodation . I came from Luxembourg on oct 31 8 pm and checked in in one of the Airbnb listings in sollentuna . I booked the place for 40 days and paid 860 euro upfront . I didnot like the behavior of the host when I moved... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I have a guest who rated me Overall at 5 (which I am pleased, of course) but rated Value at 4, Location 4 and communication 4.This surprised me alot. A brief history of the booking and stay.I was contacted via Airbnb platform by the guest.They wanted to ... Latest reply by Walter171
    I followed a link on my profile to refer a host and referred two new listings. We did not receive a credit and were told we didn't qualify. When I followed this up wiht Airbnb Support team, they said I did indeed qualify so I requested help in receiving...
    Hello, My name is Josef Lochman, and I am a Ph.D. student from Charles University, Prague, Czechia. I am contacting you regarding my research focusing on how Airbnb tourists would select their dishes if they were on holiday in Prague (Czechia). In order t... Latest reply by Sarah977