What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Alicia1401
    Per the cancellation threat I received from Airbnb Yes go ahead and cancel me. This site is so unsupportive and stupid in its policy algorithms. I declined reservations that were attempted a year in advance, all for the same October weekend because of a... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I’m relatively new with Airbnb, having only rented a few times in the past three years and now my account is hacked and I got a reservation for a place I supposedly rent even though I don’t have any real listings available!! So someone has hacked into... Latest reply by Petra644
    Greetings, recently I had encounter a bug where the message exchange between and the host is not display in the "inbox" column. Rather I have to reach the host via "contact host' under the property listing. Even when the host reply to me, the message only... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Lovely guest checked out recently. Very communicative but overall super nice and seemed to like the place. Sent that message this morning. I just started laughing. It was one of the first things I saw after I got up. I have not been over yet as we blocke... Latest reply by Marie6762
    FYI I just sent the post below to _yet another_ unresponsive member of the " Airbnb Dedicated SuperHost Support Team." I wrote: I HAVE REPEATEDLY REQUESTED THAT AIRBNB INCLUDE A PET FEE FIELD IN THE GUEST REGISTRATION APPLICATION.WHY THIS HAS NOT BEEN D... Latest reply by Liv
    Hello to all. My name is Amanda and I am really trying to get into hosting with Airbnb. I am looking to try to find a mentor and someone who would potentially be willing to work together in hosting my first property. I do not have a property that I could ... Latest reply by Brian2036
    If anyone in the Charlotte, North Carolina area is looking for furniture or other house hold items to furnish your properties with, I would love to be a contact for you. I am the owner of an Estate Sale company and we ALWAYS have beautiful furniture that... Latest reply by Teri