What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Airbnb had a history of dysfunctioning now and then : but at least one could access help - this function no longer exists.The so-called "SUPPORT" is very poor, non responsive ; the "HELP CENTER" is absolutely useless and addresses inadequate preformatted...
    I recently changed a listing from "Strict" to "Moderate or Non-Refundable". Only problem is I have an Early Bird Discount and for some reason the non-refundable option doesn't show in conjunction with early bird. I opened a case with @Airbnb 10 days ago w...
    I approved a booking from my guest that had 12 five star reviews. He was supposed to check in yesterday at 2o’clock but I never heard back from him with multiple messages. I messaged him again this morning and heard nothing. I called the number on his pr... Latest reply by Brian2036
    Hey everyone, hopefully someone can share some light on this subject.When I had 1 listing I was able to look at my PAID OUT earnings and also EXPECTED earnings for the year end. Now that I have 2 Airbnb listing it groups these listings together and I am n... Latest reply by Edward460
    After 21 days of waiting for airbnb to get me an answer for my case, the outcome was this : 1. I contacted airbnb September 18, the day of my arrival. - told them the apartment was full of cockroaches and bees. - some kitchen accessories were not worki... Latest reply by Brian2036
    I had a prospective guest inquire to rent but even though I got the inquiry it was "blocked" according to a small window that popped up and when asked for elaboration talked about characteristics of the booking (whole house, last minute...which it was not... Latest reply by Stephen124
    Hi, I am trying to access "https://www.airbnb.com.br/rooms/15208027", but I got this error message: "Permission denied by Himeji for id U3RheUxpc3Rpbmc6MTUyMDgwMjc=, entity type: LISTING, entity part ANY, access level: READ" Can someone replicate this err... Latest reply by Arthur385
    • Firefox_Screenshot_2021-10-01T03-00-06.255Z.png
    I just had someone instant book a night during prep time. I have a 1 night prep time set before and after each booking because I clean myself and I have a job outside of hosting. I explained to the guest and asked them to cancel, which they did, but I a... Latest reply by Cathie19